The 60 seconds binary options timeframe is one of the most popular time frames when it comes to binary options trading as a lot of investors who want to see fast results from investing in binary options trading make use of this trading timeframe.
How do the 60 seconds binary options timeframe work?
Basically, it involves entering a trade (call or put option) which only lasts for a period of 60 seconds. For instance, if you enter a trade at 11:35:15 AM on a 60 seconds timeframe, your binary option expires at 9:46:15 AM, 60 seconds later.
Trade 60 Seconds Binary Options With These Brokers
The following brokers offer the 60seconds trading timeframe on their trading platform;[supsystic-tables id=6]
- It Saves time – Rather than spending a lot of time in front of your computer screen trading longer time frames, 60 Seconds Binary Options can save you a lot of time and still make you a lot of profit within a short period of time.
- It Speeds Up the Learning Process – Since you’re dealing with a very small time frame, it is easy for a trader to identify mistakes and learn from them as you can see several trade results within a short period of time, unlike other long timeframes which takes much longer.
- Overtrading – It encourages overtrading which is a situation whereby a trader enters too many trade positions within a short period of them.
- Markets Volatility – The market can be very volatile in smaller time frames and trading in a small time frame can be risky if you’re trading without a trading strategy or have no idea what you’re doing.
60 Seconds Binary Options Strategy That Works
Although not all binary options trading strategies are compatible with the 60 seconds trading time frame, there are still a lot of strategies which are compatible with the 60 seconds trading time frame. Here are some compatible trading strategy;
- Trend Analysis Strategy
- Flag and Pennant Trading Strategy
- Triangle Breakout Strategy
- Support and Resistance Strategy
The 60 seconds trading can be very rewarding within a short period of time which is why it is preferred by a lot of traders, but as good as that might sound it requires using a very effective trading strategy to become profitable.
It is advisable to choose whichever trading timeframe suits you the most as there are there are different time frames which include; 60 seconds, 5 minutes, 1 hour, 1 day…
Although not all brokers offer a variety of trading time frames, therefore your choice of broker should depend on the type of time frames available with the broker.