ExpertOption is a little bit new in the industry as it was launched in 2014. Since then, they’ve been trying their best to catch customers attention as well as offer good services to customers.
Basic Information on the broker
” style=”default” box_color=”#fcfcfc” title_color=”#FFFFFF” radius=”3″ class=””]
Owner – ExpertOption Ltd.
- Countries available – All countries except USA, Canada, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Israel, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, North Korea, Puerto Rico and Sudan
- Licensed – Yes
- License Number – TSRF RU 0395 AA Vv0084.
- Regulator – Russian FMRRC
- Headquarters – Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, P.O. Box 1510, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Platform – ExpertOption
- Min. Deposit – $50
- Min. Investment – $1
- Mobile – Available
- Demo account – Available
ExpertOption Broker Review
ExpertOption offers their users a demo trading account with free $10,000 virtual cash to practice with. This is beneficial to all traders as one can test new strategies on the demo account or as a new trader, learn to trade by practising with real-time charts.
Just like other top binary options brokers, ExpertOption offers their users a mobile trading platform, that way traders can enter and monitor trades from anywhere they are without having to sit down in front of a computer screen.
ExpertOption offers different payment methods, which include various credit cards like MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, American Express. Also, deposits can be made with e-wallets like Skrill, Neteller among others. Withdrawal on ExpertOption is very easy and fast, as ExpertOption sends the fund through a variety of e-wallets and do not charge for transactions.
There are different account types on the expert option broker with different benefits attached to them. The account types are as a result of the amount you deposit into your trading account. Basically, there are four types of account on the ExpertOption Platform, which includes;
- Mini Account
This type of account requires a $50 minimum deposit, of which you’ll be entitled to a weekly economic newsletter, one personal manager, a trading session and a 50% deposit bonus.
- Silver Account
This type of account requires a $250 minimum deposit. On this type of account, you get a weekly analytics report, a personal manager, 2 trading session and an 80% deposit bonus.
- Gold Account
This type of account requires a $1000 minimum deposit, and the benefits include a lead personal manager, 4 trading sessions, a 100% deposit bonus and a priority withdrawal
- VIP Account
This account type requires a $2,500 minimum deposit and you’ll be entitled to everything in the gold account along with a 125% bonus on deposit.
ExpertOption has a good customer service and the support team can be contacted through various means which include email, telephone, and live chats. Although their customer care service is not the best compared to other reputable brokers out there.
- Email – [email protected].
- Number – United Kingdom – +44 203 868 3160, Hindi: 000 800 443 0002, Chinese: +44 20 3868 3160, Russian: +7 (499) 403-30-06, Thai: +66 6000 35 407
Is ExpertOption a Scam?
NO, ExpertOption is not a scam. They have over 3 million active users with about 30 million+ deals executed daily and we have noticed that these numbers have continued to increase from time to time. Also, from our personal encounter with ExpertOption, everything has been going on smoothly.
[su_row class=””] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
- Multiple Withdrawal/Deposit Options
- Regulated by Russian FMRRC and VFSC
- Dedicated Customer Support
- Different Time Frames From 60 seconds, 5mins etc.
- Good Trading Platform
- Mobile Trading
- Attractive Range Of Incentives and Benefits
- Reputable Broker In The Industry
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
- ExpertOption doesn’t provide services to citizens and residents of USA, Canada, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Israel, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, North Korea, Puerto Rico, Sudan
- Average customer care service.
ExpertOption is new to the industry and is doing its best to impress its users with different offers which include free signals, free educational materials among others. Although there are a few downsides with the broker, it’s nothing too serious and we believe they would keep improving every day.