There are basically 3 ways to trade cryptocurrency and this 3 ways include;
- Buying the Cryptocurrency from a cryptocurrency exchange or online cryptocurrency broker
- Buying a listed security and holding shares with a stockbroker.
- Trading a CFD (Contract for Difference) derivative On a CFD Trading Platform and holding margin with an online broker. Which is what we would be focusing On here.
Today, the number or Forex and CFD brokers are larger than one can imagine. But that great number does not guarantee great service, especially when it comes to cryptocurrency trading. Making a cryptocurrency broker choice is hard with the great number of brokers you can choose from. To narrow down the list, here are some of the best cryptocurrency brokers in the industry you can choose from.
1. FXTM – FXTM (ForexTime) is a licensed and regulated Forex and CFD trading broker owned by Trading Point HoldingsLtd. The broker was established in 2012 and since then have been very outstanding in the forex trading industry, winning several awards since it was established.
2. XM – XM is an international CFD broker which is the registered trade name of Trading Point Ltd. It was established in 2009 under the regulation of CySec and is registered under FCA.
It operates under the full authorization of the European Union which makes all its companies in the UK and Cyprus covered by a compensation scheme, but on the other hand, brokers from Australia are not under any compensation scheme.
3. eToro – Founded in 2006 by Ronan Assia, Yoni Assia and David Ring in Cyprus, eToro is among the highest ranked online broker today. Its popularity has crossed over 170 countries with more than 5 million users.
Originally, eToro was established to provide a user-friendly trading platform for traders with varied trading experience. It has launched it’s very own trading platform, which added to the success that it has been cultivating throughout the years.
4. AvaTrade – Ava Trade is an online Forex broker based in Ireland, Dublin which was established in 2006. AvaTrade also maintains offices in some major cities around the world in as much as they maintain top security for their clients.
They specialize in trading services such as bitcoin, equities, bonds and market indices and so much more. They offer a diversified trading platform to their clients in order to accommodate their individual needs. AvaTrade is one of the most established online broker existing today, with more than a decade in the industry already.
5. IQ Option – IQ Option is an online Forex and CFD broker which offer a great number of trading products such as Forex and Binary options and cryptocurrencies which means that you can either buy or sell Bitcoin when trading with them.
6. HotForex – Established last 2010, HotForex is an online broker which have changed the trading industry during the past years. It was established in the Republic of Mauritius and has been an online trading which is customer centric since then.
They are very much known in the industry and in fact, they are one of the leading online brokers because they never ceased to deliver the services that their clients need, specifically, they deliver product and services that are tailored to meet the need and standards of their clients. With that being said, HotForex has earned the limelight in the trading industry and has been known as one of the most reputable and successful online broker.
7. Easy Markets – Established in 2001 in Cyprus, EasyMarkets is on online broker registered under the trade name Easy Forex. It was re-branded last December 2015 for a new look and to show everyone that it is more than just an online marketer. EasyMarkets offer one simple trading account to their clients which is over 100,000 as of writing.
Furthermore, it has received several industry awards too as their quest for one of a kind trading experience for their client goes on.
8. FP Markets – FP Markets is an online Forex and CFD broker which was established in the year 2005 by First Prudential Markets Pty Ltd. in Australia. Throughout the years, it has received various awards not going below 35 from different organizations due to the quality service and advanced features that they offer.
FP Markets is the one-stop destination of traders for online financial trading services with their comprehensive number of products and services. They give an avenue for traders to trade with ease and comfort in as much as they have a wide grasp and understanding of the needs of their clients.
9. Alpari – Alpari Financial Services Ltd. is a member of the Alpari family, a group of internationally renowned companies because of their technological solutions. It was founded in 1998 as a small provincial outfit which turned into a leading online broker today.
Alpari is still striving to level up the services and products that they offer even today. Their quest for success.for everyone under them is an unending battle that they continue to fight day after day.
10. InstaForex – InstaForex is an award-winning Russian ECN broker operating since 2007. Since 2007, it has received awards not lower than 35 all in all. It is a highly regulated broker which offer a safe, secure and fair trading for clients. It is regulated in multiple jurisdictions and an excellent selection of trading platforms.
Cryptocurrency trading is challenging which means that you have to be careful enough in doing so to avoid any losses.