ZuluTrade is a Social Trading platform Founded by Leon Yohai and Kosta Eleftheriou in 2007. Although, at the end of 2017, Zulutrade was acquired by Formax Group.
Formax Group which was founded in 2012, is an innovative company dedicated to providing all-round financial services. Both ZuluTrade and Formax share a vision to become the world’s Largest one-stop financial community that can meet investment requirements by offering customer-focused solutions while also building the largest social trading community in the globe!
The platform was built so investors can automatically copy and execute trades of expert traders, thereby building their portfolio automatically.
ZuluTrade has its own unique trading platform and can also be accessed through MT4 for traders who prefer trading through MT4. The platform is also available as a mobile and web platform which are equipped with technical analysis tools and other sophisticated trading tools. Also, traders are allowed to use a service called ZuluScripts™ which allow them to build algorithms and trading robots that allows them to trade automatically.
How ZuluTrade Works
The ZuluTrade trading platform allows traders to trade (stocks, forex, binary options, commodities, such as oil, and indices) as well as copy other expert traders trades and build their portfolio doing so.
Although there are two categories of traders on the platform which includes:
- Signal providers – These are traders ready to share their trades as well as give access to their followers to copy their trades. They are also compensated with fee depending on the success of their trading system.
- Followers – These particular set of users copy the trading system of the signal providers. A follower can as well copy the trading systems/portfolios created by their fellow followers.
How to Use the ZuluTrade Traders Page
The Traders Page is one of the most powerful pages in ZuluTrade’s world. Feel free to navigate and create your content for it.
There is a web tour inside the page, take the time to navigate through it and also ask your Audience to take the web tour.
Benefits of Trading with ZuluTrade
Just like other good brokers in the industry, ZuluTrade comes with some attractive features with would interest a lot of traders. These features include:
- Pip calculator
- Profit Calculator
- Margin calculator
- Currency calculators
- Trade Wall
- Economic calendar
- Access to news and blog posts
- Social charts
- Users lists
- Access to training videos, tutorials, and PDFs
ZuluTrade offers the traders a mobile trading platform (Available on IOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry mobile phones) making it easier for traders to operate their account from anywhere at any time without having to sit in front of a computer screen.
Using the mobile app, there is a list of important things you can do which includes:
- Open, close and edit manually traded positions.
- Automatically execute your selected trading systems’ signals without monitoring the markets 24-hours a day.
- Utilize multiple strategies and exchange models from over 8700 systems including a wide array of EAs.
- Diversify risk among multiple currency pairs and strategies.
- Control your risk by using the Margin Call-o-meter.
- Adjust the trade size you want your Trader to trade.
- Manually closed trades from Traders.
- Manually adjust stops and limits.
There are two account types on the ZuluTrade Platform which include:
- Classic – This account type is majorly for expert and experienced traders. The benefits attached to this account type includes manual or fully customised copy-trading and standard volume-based commissions.
- Profit sharing – This account type is majorly for beginners as you get to learn as well as copy expert traders simultaneously. Using this account type, traders will be rewarded when you make profits and penalised when they lose. Also, traders using this account type are entitled to reduced commissions.
ZuluTrade offers traders a fully equipped and functional trading account when they sign up for free and no deposit is required to use the demo trading account. The demo account comes with all features in the real account plus virtual replenishable money to invest.
The current methods of payment for all Traders are via bank wire transfer, PayPal and the ZuluTrade MasterCard. Payment Commissions are as follows:
- $20 for PayPal requests up to $500 and a 3,9% fee (applied on the requested amount) for PayPal requests greater than $500.
- $30 for each Wire Transfer within the United States.
- $45 for each Wire Transfer outside the United States.
- $20 for each payment to the ZuluTrade MasterCard.
Regulation & License
ZuluTrade is licensed by HCMC
The companies licensed by HCMC are also required to abide by ESMA guidelines on the sale of complex products where online forex is specifically mentioned as such. As an EU-regulated broker, AAAFx is entitled to offer cross-border services within the Union under the MiFID Passporting Regime.
Customer Care Service
ZuluTrade has one of the best customer services in the industry with a user rating of over 4,7/5. The customer care service can be spoken to in over 11 languages including English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Greek. They can be contacted through mail, telephone and live support.
E-mail – [email protected]
Telephone – +30 213 0176 399
The customer support team is available 24/5 from Sunday 21:00 UTC to Friday 21:00 UTC.
- Free fully functioning demo account without a deposit.
- A lot of traders to choose and copy from
- Offers Clients crypto and Forex trading simultaneously
- Mobile Platform available
- Fully Transparent platform
- low spread cost
- Advanced money and risk management features
- More than 50 Brokers to choose from, serving 120 countries
- 1.5 Million Users and 30k Traders to follow. A wide variety of available strategies, suitable for a variety of Followers (investors) needs
- Proprietary Platform based on our own advanced technology
- Unique Auto-trading and risk management features available, such as ZuluRanking and ZuluGuard
- Automator tool allows a new User to follow Traders while applying their own rules
- Unique understanding, insights, and experience in the Forex Market, Cryptos, and CFDs
- Expert Advisors (EAs) and Trading Scripts are supported
- Seamless UI and UX, ZuluTrade is also available in App stores for Android and iOS
- Regular Monitoring is required to find the right trader to copy
ZuluTrade does their best to give their customers the best trading experience. Also, their platform is user-friendly and conducive for both expert and beginners causing their users to grow extensively. Also, they have a brokage company called AAAFx which is equally a good forex broker which shows that they have come to stay in the industry.