One of the most crucial tools when it comes to forex trading is a forex broker as, without it, there is no trading. We at Assetmagnate have done our best to carefully handpick the top forex brokers and also picked the best brokers from different perspectives including fees, customer support, charting tools, leverage and practically everything a trader would consider when choosing a forex broker.
We have done all the work for you, pick a broker and have a successful trading journey.
Top Forex Brokers
1. FXTM – FXTM (ForexTime) is a licensed and regulated Forex and CFD trading broker owned by Trading Point HoldingsLtd. The broker was established in 2012 and since then have been very outstanding in the forex trading industry, winning several awards since it was established.
2. HYCM – HYCM is a large forex broker based in London. HYCM are part of a larger conglomerate known as the Henyep group. The Henyep group provides a range of financial services to investors of all kinds. Brokers can trust HYCM’s 30 years’ experience and well-known credibility in the space.
HYCM are part of the global conglomerate Henyep Group which handle a wide range of financial services. Therefore, investors are guaranteed to be choosing a broker that has a strong pedigree within the industry thanks to their 30 years of experience.
3. XM – XM is an international Forex broker which is the registered trade name of Trading Point Ltd. It was established in 2009 under the regulation of CySec and is registered under FCA.
It operates under the full authorization of the European Union which makes all its companies in the UK and Cyprus covered by a compensation scheme, but on the other hand, brokers from Australia are not under any compensation scheme.
4. FBS – FBS is an award-winning and one of the leading Forex broker established in 2009 by FBS Markets Inc. Among the awards bagged by FBS is Best Customer Service Broker Asia 2016 and Highly Recommended Broker Insurance of the Year in Indonesia.
They are highly known and is commendable because of the wide choice of trading accounts including a demo account that they offer. They have taken a big step in 2017 as FBS got its license to operate in Cyprus which is one of the most popular destinations for Forex brokers.
4. FXChoice – FXChoice is an award-winning Forex/CFD Broker owned by FX Choice Limited. The broker has been in the industry for a while now as it was established in 2010. Their Major Users are private clients, fund managers, and institutional investors.
They’re notable for their great customer service as they’ve been awarded the Exceptional Customer Service Award by LiveHelpNow on several occasions.
5. InstaForex – InstaForex is an award-winning Russian ECN broker operating since 2007. Since 2007, it has received awards not lower than 35 all in all. It is a highly regulated broker which offer a safe, secure and fair trading for clients. It is regulated in multiple jurisdictions and an excellent selection of trading platforms.
It provides clients with the avenue to participate in the most lucrative online trading markets. It is owned by InstaForex Group Ltd. in Russia and has more than 250 offices located all over the world.
6. easyMarkets – Established in 2001 in Cyprus, EasyMarkets is on online broker registered under the trade name Easy Forex. It was re-branded last December 2015 for a new look and to show everyone that it is more than just an online marketer. EasyMarkets offer one simple trading account to their clients which is over 100,000 as of writing.
Furthermore, it has received several industry awards too as their quest for one of a kind trading experience for their client goes on.
7. HotForex – Established last 2010, HotForex is an online broker which have changed the trading industry during the past years. It was established in the Republic of Mauritius and has been an online trading platform which has been a customer-centric since then.
They are very much known in the industry and in fact, they are one of the leading online brokers because they never ceased to deliver the services that their clients need, specifically, they deliver product and services that are tailored to meet the need and standards of their clients. With that being said, HotForex has earned the limelight in the trading industry and has been known as one of the most reputable and successful online brokers.
8. Pepperstone – Pepperstone is an online forex broker established in Melbourne in 2010. It offers a total of 61 currency pairs and 33 CFDs in total. It is a no desk broker for all trading styles in as much as it has won several awards throughout the years. Such awards include the fastest growing company in Australia 2014 by BRW Magazine and the Governor of Victoria Export Awards in 2014.
9. AvaTrade – Avatrade is brokage company owned by Ava Capital Markets Ltd and was established in 2006. They operate in over 150+ countries excluding the US. They own offices around the world and are fully licensed and regulated Globally. AvaTrade Specialize majorly in Forex, CFD Trading and Cryptocurrency.
The brokage company has been able to build a reputation in the industry as they have won several awards since they were established in 2006.
10. Vantage FX – Vantage FX is an online Forex broker based in Australia way back in 2009. It has received numerous awards and is known as one of the top online brokers not only in Australia but all over the world. It has earned and provided their clients with safe and transparent trading since then in as much as it offers them advanced online trading services.
11. GrandCapital – Grand Capital is an award-winning broker which was established last 2006 in Russia. Grand Capital is owned by Grand Capital Ltd. which is a company registered in Mage, Seychelles and is regulated by FinaCom.
Grand Capital has won several awards during its 12 years of existence. Some of these awards include Best Standard Forex Broker and Best Micro Forex Broker. Such awards are evidence of the quality service that they provide. They have offices in various cities around the world including the major cities in Asia and Europe.
XM : Best No Deposit Bonus
XTB (UK): Best for UK Traders
Markets.com: Best for CFD Traders
Pepperstone: Best Execution
AvaTrade: Best for Beginners
FXCM: Best for US Traders
iTrader: Best Free Resources
Nadex: Best for Binary Options Trading